Hot to follow
- DId you read it? It is fundamental. Jean-Georges “jgp” Perrin on What is Data QoS, and why is it critical?
- Are you a data engineer who is just beginning their journey with data contracts? Perhaps you’re currently considering whether data contracts are a suitable option. Or maybe you’re already utilizing data contracts in your work. If so attend Soda´s event Data Council LIVE – Data Contracts Panel Discussion .
- Check AIDA User Group sessions at IBM TechXchange Barcelona. It will be hot there! Want to attend? Contact us.
- AIDA User Group is proud to have initiated Bitol project and looking forward to a fruitful cooperation with The Linux Foundation, LF AI & Data Foundation , and the Bitol leadership team.
- Check out how IBM will train you in AI fundamentals – for free here.
We Work On
Bitol is a Linux Foundation AI & Data Sandbox project licensed under the Apache 2.0 license. As of now, it defines an open standard for data contracts called Open Data Contract Standard.
Visit us at aidausergroup.org for exciting updates and valuable insights. Stay tuned for more!