AIDA User Group focuses on developing knowledge around artificial intelligence (AI), data, and analytics for its members.
As Artificial Intelligence is transforming society and businesses, AIDA User Group has the ambition to share knowledge, connect people, and provide guidance through this next era of computing while embracing peace and the highest levels of ethics.
- To promote education and exchange of information concerning data, analytics, and artificial intelligence within the meaning of Section 501(c)(6) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.
- To establish channels for the education and communication of information to and from members in the field of artificial intelligence, data, and analytics.
- To conduct conferences, meetings, discussion groups, forums, panels, lectures, and other programs concerned with developing and exchanging information among members.
- To encourage and strengthen the participation of all qualified members.
- To promote the acceptance of artificial intelligence and other best data practices.
- To encourage the development of products embedding and using artificial intelligence, data, and analytics.
- To provide a forum for the promotion of excellence in information processing by recognizing those individuals who, judged by their peers, put forth the highest effort and ethical standards and succeed in best-utilizing data, analytics, and artificial intelligence within their organizations.
- To provide a safe and unbiased way of discussing the ethical ramifications of the use of artificial intelligence, data, and analytics across a broad range of industries and humanity.